Personal Training Opportunities!
Unlimited Personal Training is looking to build a team of dynamic Personal Trainers to work from three Anytime Fitness gyms in Albury/Wodonga.
At Unlimited Personal Training, we challenge the traditional personal training business model and supply Personal Trainers with set hours and a guaranteed income. We have developed a system that engages clients, and let’s you focus on what you do best; training clients and enhancing their gym experience.
We support your career with:
- Ongoing development and constant support from highly skilled trainers with many years of experience.
- Initial training to make sure you are fully prepared for the role.
- A steady supply of clients
- Guaranteed hours with set rates for the hours you work....which means NO RENT!!
- Be energetic and confident
- Have great communication and presentation skills
- Be able to work with a wide array of client abilities and fitness levels
- And most importantly be able to deliver fun, high quality sessions
- … *experience preferred but not essential.
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current CPR and First Aid
- Up to date registration and insurance
If you feel like you fit this criteria please complete the form below and tell us your WHY, WHAT, WHEN, WHO, HOW.
- WHY are you a Personal Trainer?
- WHAT made you apply for this role?
- WHEN did you start in this industry (experience), and WHEN are you able to start (availability)?
- WHO will you impact most with your skills? (what type of clients do you attract)
- HOW do your methods set you apart as a Coach?
Successful applicants will be notified via phone and invited to a first round interview with our management team, followed by some trial hours and a second round interview.